The Telegraph is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain and implement impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms, working to specific campaign KPIs.
- Cooperate with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimization of any Paid activity, and the internal CRM, media and SEO and content teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Recognize content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic through search engine visibility.
- Assistant to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Perform the campaigns from planning through to full implementation and analysis.
- Continuous review campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Produce accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Operate closely with the wider marketing and business teams to gather information and provide suggestions for the recommended media channels and audience segments.
- Effective experience in digital marketing for a B2C organization.
- Solid e-mail, social and display skills and knowledge.
- Proficient experience in social media campaigns to grow audience reach and engagement.
- Proven track record in running and optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Familiarity with using analytical tools and platforms.
- Sound and fluent in aggregating and analyzing core campaign performance metrics.
- Independent individual contributor and a collaborative team player.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment to working in a fast-paced media environment.
About The Telegraph:
The Telegraph’s mission is to provide content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. It delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day, across its digital and print properties as well as through leading digital partners.