Mason Hayes & Curran is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote and execute digital B2B marketing strategy for the firm.
- Design and edit content for distribution including video and apps.
- Head campaigns across multiple online channels and formats.
- Lead and develop a website and SEO to create an excellent user experience and optimize conversions and usability.
- Plan and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, including reviewing, challenging and optimizing performance.
- Oversee and report on engagement KPIs, using various tools such as Google Analytics.
- Project management of CSR activity, Intern Recruitment and other initiatives.
- Study and implement new technologies to maintain market leadership in the digital arena.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience developing digital content and campaigns.
- Effective experience in marketing or another relevant discipline.
- Familiarity with reports, databases and content management systems.
- Creative and commercial focus.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Solid English language skills are critical, combined with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Original passion for new technologies and all things digital.
- Extremely organized and able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment.
About Mason Hayes & Curran:
Mason Hayes & Curran is one of the Irelands leading corporate law firms. Along with our head office in Dublin, it also has offices in London, New York and San Francisco, three of Ireland’s most important conduits for inward investment to Ireland.