Delphi Resort is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Update website content for Delphi Resort on a weekly basis.
- Interact in the weekly meetings to ensure that the website performance meets revenue goals.
- Deploy business relationships with agencies and manage everyday communication.
- Manage and oversee the hotel website through audits and propose actions to increase the revenue profitability of the brand channel, as well as the guest experience and overall web performance (KPIs).
- Implement a coherent e-commerce approach in the market in relation to the brand and its competitors.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and digital marketing agencies.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the search engine optimization of the website.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) Ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns, blogs and new website content.
- Attend product launches, trade and networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience with (PPC, SEO, Programmatic media buying and Adwords).
- Proficient knowledge of using (digital marketing management tools, social media management tools, online advertising, Sitecore and web analytics tools).
- Effective working knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings and Search Console).
- Strong working skills of using (MS Excel).
- Solid social media and content management skills.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language.
- Ability to research and understand our client’s goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively.
About Delphi Resort:
Delphi Resort Connemara is an Award winning family breaks, activity breaks, adventure breaks, spa breaks and school tours in beautiful Connemara, Galway, Ireland.