AgriDigital is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take control of the AgriDigital website including content production, scheduling, testing, tagging and tracking.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for AgriDigital, as well as organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate with the strategic projects, engagement manager and head of sales to guarantee that all SEO and SEM activity and campaigns are optimized and achieve targets.
- Create and implement a rich and innovative communications and marketing strategy.
- Build, manage and segment email lists and campaigns including designing and testing templates, calls-to-action and content.
- Use social media profiles and channels to drive consistent and relevant traffic.
- Implement closed-loop analytics with sales and customer success teams to understand and iteratively improve our marketing and sales activities.
- At least 1 year of proven experience working in the same role.
- Effective marketing experience in positioning and communicating the value proposition of (SaaS) platforms.
- Advanced experience in using digital marketing platforms such as (AdWords, Double Click and Google Analytics).
- Proficient working knowledge of at least one of analytics and visualization tools such as (Tableau, GoodData, OBIEE, Mode or Wizard).
- Strong working skills in using (MS office).
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
AgriDigital develops solutions to real-world problems in the agri-sector, bringing trust, transparency and efficiency to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. AgriDigital pioneers the use of blockchain in agriculture and is a global leader in delivering innovate commodity management solutions for global commodity supply chains.