Salt is looking for a Digital Growth Hacker in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Align technology solutions to optimize digital marketing goals and campaigns.
- Operate in-depth reporting analysis for all our digital marketing campaigns and communicate actionable recommendations to the management team that is in line with our digital marketing goals and KPIs.
- Improve and maintain a digital dashboard for all reporting metrics across department: marketing, executives, operations.
- Promote best-in-class digital channel attribution, data insights and reporting to provide marketing and customer insights.
- Drive revenue growth by optimizing: A/B testing, Analytics, and a relentless focus on customer behavior and needs to help develop high-performance digital marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with content marketing and operation departments to maximize efficiencies and support desired outcomes.
- Examine, test, update and improve marketing funnels based on ROAS and LTV.
- Collude with key marketing stakeholders (analytics, marketing, product, and operations) to identify new approaches and user segments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a marketing technologist or growth hacker or data scientist.
- Effective experience with Sitecore, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Kiss Metrics is a definite plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proficient experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and Kiss Metrics).
- Solid written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to analyze campaign data, metrics and financials, making data-driven analytical recommendations for optimization.
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly.
Salt is an award-winning global recruitment business with 180 staff across 8 locations: London, New York, Auckland, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai. It delivers outstanding candidates globally in the digital world across creative, marketing, sales and technology, whilst its services range from single hires to covering complete outsourcing solutions involving business change.