Web Summit is looking for a Digital Copywriter. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Write a compelling content for our websites, sales collateral, emails, social media, newsletters and blogs.
- Proofread and optimize outbound communication across all company platforms.
- Work as a copy editor for several teams across the business, including our partnerships and speakers teams.
- Cooperate closely with our design team to develop engaging campaigns.
- Collaborate with advertising, email marketing, and the data science teams.
- Develop and improve our written content to make it better and more targeted than ever before.
- Develop captivating content, finding new ways to engage with the audience and capture their interest.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience for the web.
- Proven interest in content marketing and the world of technology.
- Effective experience in (writing, editing and publishing content specific for the web).
- Proficient experience using different tools such as (e-mail marketing tools, web content editing platforms, reporting and analytical tools).
- Expert working knowledge of SEO principles and how to present an SEO friendly content.
- Extensive experience with (WordPress, MailChimp and other marketing platforms).
- Deep understanding of the importance of A/B testing.
- Solid experience of using Google software such as (Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Strong working skills of using MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior writing and grammar skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative part of a team.
About Web Summit:
Web Summit, originally Dublin Web Summit, is a technology conference held annually since 2009. The company was founded by Paddy Cosgrave, David Kelly and Daire Hickey. The topic of the conference is centered on internet technology and attendees range from Fortune 500 companies to smaller tech companies.