PMP Marketing is looking for a Digital Content Strategist in Florida, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing and legal trends as they pertain to website content.
- Responsible for a digital content production and optimization to include, but not limited to website, landing pages and blog posts.
- Examine and analyze website content and how it’s performing, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to both SEO and Analytics.
- Improve strategies based on analytical data to improve the conversion rates and interaction of website content.
- Enhance other people’s content to be more conversion orientated and keyword targeted.
- Combine competing or duplicate content.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing online content w/ an emphasis on SEO.
- Deep knowledge and application of SEO best practices is a must.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and other common programming languages is preferred.
- Solid writing and peer reviewing skills.
- Sound analytical and research skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner – self-motivated and able to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient team player, able to work with others on a project.
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive review.
- Ability to perform keyword research.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients.
About PMP Marketing:
PMP Marketing Group is a full-service marketing and advertising agency with proven results in all areas of law firm marketing.