Mashreq Bank is looking for a Digital Content Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Effectively lead the digital content strategy and execution for branch across segments spanning digital displays across the display solutions, screens, social media, editorial, video, mobile, digital marketing, email and content sharing related to branch customers.
- Answerability in defining and executing the branch digital content strategy linked to defined business objectives and KPI.
- Cooperate with product and segment teams so that the content is aligned with the business objectives.
- Utilize and monitor digital tools, analytics and trends to understand the target market and what, where, how and why content is consumed by the customers of Mashreq.
- Operate with Mashreq’s marketing team to bring to life below-the-line marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments of the Mashreq team to understand the overall strategy of the business and in turn define and execute the part that digital content will play in achieving strategic objectives.
- Operationally and technically depends, but also approach the role with both a strategic and commercial viewpoint.
- At least 5 years experience in the similar role managing effective digital media in the banking industry.
- Effective digital content management experience.
- Deep knowledge of web, digital technology and tools to measure the effectiveness.
- Proven knowledge of product and sales from within the banking industry will be a plus.
- Demonstrated understands the retail customer experience.
- Solid command of language, conversing skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organized and time management skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and represent product and proposition into digital communication to our customers and increase awareness and cross-sell.
- High ability to work independently and work as a team player.
About Mashreq Bank :
Mashreq has been providing banking and financial services to millions of customers and businesses since 1967. It is one of UAE’s leading financial institutions with a growing retail presence in the region including Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.