Dailybreak is looking for a Digital Content Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Select and localize content from the US dailybreak.com site that fits the UK market.
- Produce compelling short-form content that drives user engagement and retention, both for the branded and for the editorial side.
- Work collaboratively with internal sales and client service team to brainstorm, ideate and pitch clear and concise content ideas to include in external client proposals.
- Drive reader engagement and compelling action through the use of interactive content.
- Quality check, test and edit content before publishing live.
- Create and grow a community for dailybreak.co.uk by leveraging email and surveys as well as (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Manage community needs and customer support via desk.com while also handling and fulfilling all prizing.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience as an editorial content producer or in a similar role.
- Passion for learning, adapting and creating both branded and editorial content
- Proficient experience with writing, editing and proofreading in a number of different styles and tones.
- Expert working knowledge of various content management and email systems.
- Excellent research and learning skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to constantly produce content on the pulse of what is relevant and trending in the UK market.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Dailybreak is a revolutionary online media platform that allows users to earn rewards for engaging in shareable, interactive content. A million users visit Dailybreak to stay informed on the latest trends in pop culture, news, entertainment, travel, comedy and lifestyle.