TLN Media Group is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build and execute an online presence for TLN Media Group channels, brands and activities.
- Manage and take control of the digital content for multiple social media platforms and websites within demanding timeframes.
- Monitor and oversee digital and social media usage and make recommendations for leveraging digital platforms to boost awareness and engagement.
- Assist in marketing and communication priorities with digital initiatives such as (e-newsletters, on-line surveys and execution of client ad campaigns).
- Identify and research target audiences and develop appropriate content.
- Monitor online trends, stakeholder activity and identify opportunities to raise awareness through online and digital associations.
- Create and refine graphic designs for websites, edit digital images, design page layouts and use electronic publishing software.
- Transform raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Perform and provide video production, photography and editing services to support marketing and communication goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in digital media, graphic design or an equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in digital content development.
- Proficient experience in using online platforms such as (Google Analytics, DFP, AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Advanced knowledge of dealing with web management system using (WordPress).
- Expert understanding of online marketing strategies and techniques, including search engine optimization (SEO).
- Deep experience in executing influencer campaigns using digital platforms and tools.
- Intermediate experience in using (Photoshop, Fireworks, Premier or equivalent applications).
- Superb written and oral English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage last minute details, be versatile and flexible with multiple demands.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative part of a team.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian languages is an asset, but not required.
About TLN Media Group:
TLN Media Group is Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting cultures on television, online and in communities through storytelling and shared experiences. The company operates 11 television channels reaching millions of homes from a state-of-the-art digital production and distribution facility in Toronto, Canada.