Gentherm is looking for a Creative Content Specialist in Northville, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design or edit video content for multi-platform use and distribution.
- Draft, direct, film, interview, board, edit, encode, upload, and manage media.
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of company photography.
- Improve production schedules.
- Shoot a variety of styles to meet the needs for different channels.
- Present edits and supports marketing and brand standards ensure all work adheres to brand guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1- year position related experience.
- Outstanding production skills in photography, videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture.
- Proficient experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Motion Graphics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective experience with video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Solid project management and in-person organizational skills.
- Solution-minded, self-driven and motivated.
- Sound team player with an ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- High storytelling abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
As a leader in thermal technology, Gentherm design, develop, and manufacture heating, cooling, and ventilating devices for diverse global markets. It expects that its proprietary thermal technologies will be used to create the next generation of thermal comfort and energy efficient products.