Motion Picture Association of America is looking for a Content Protection Manager in Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create effective relationships with our China-based partners: local commercial entities, industry counterparts and the relevant Chinese law enforcement representatives, necessary to successfully implement local and global strategies.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with key Chinese intermediaries including hosting service providers, payment processors, advertising entities, domain name registrars and social networks.
- Operate closely and in consultation with MPA member content protection representatives responsible for the APAC region.
- Understood detailed forensic analysis of online content, including reviewing infrastructure of online platforms and sites.
- provide, both orally and in writing, well-reasoned and comprehensive reports to senior management at the MPA and its member studios in particular MPA member content protection representatives responsible for APAC region.
- Be familiar with relevant law enforcement processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in business and/or computer science.
- A relevant master’s qualification would be weighted accordingly.
- Educational background and/or prior employment experience in content protection strategy, law enforcement (high tech crime/Internet investigations), computer science, digital media, media research or equivalent.
- Proficient experience distilling research on highly technical, complex subjects into easily digested and actionable business reports.
- Effective law enforcement experience whilst not essential would be seen as advantageous.
- Possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain the security of confidential information.
- Proficient technical experience with online content distribution methods, including streaming video, online file hosting and peer-to-peer sharing.
- Demonstrated understanding of website analytics, illegal digital distribution models e.g streaming protocol technologies, social media piracy, and all forms of other popular forms of piracy.
- Advanced work ethic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Great ability to clearly communicate complex project elements, including technological processes and statistical analysis, to a wide range of audiences in both Mandarin and English.
- Ability to draft highly technical and/or detailed business reports, with little oversight, in a professional and organized manner for MPA Executives and member studios.
- Able to demonstrate expertise in generating reports, assembling presentations and managing large data sets.
About Motion Picture Association of America:
Motion Picture Association of America is the voice of the global film and television industry, a community of storytellers at the nexus of innovation, imagination, and creativity.