Medequip Assistive Technology Ltd is looking for a Content Marketing and Social Media Specialist in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve all aspects of our social media presence agreeing with a strategy with a head of marketing and then generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds and improves customer engagement, website traffic and potential revenue.
- Aid us to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop our corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations initiatives by working with senior managers and directors.
- Accountable for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Analyze and mention management and response in conjunction with relevant managers.
- Press Releases and their distribution subject to relevant approvals.
- Report templating and formatting to Medequip Brand Standards.
- Promote web product listings on website and marketing feed to Google and Bing.
- Effective experience and understanding of all relevant social media channels.
- Expert knowledge of content management, website optimization and ideally HTML and web publishing.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to create multichannel communications to ensure corporate messages are effectively distributed.
- Strong communicator that can tailor the delivery of information to varying audiences.
- Outstanding English writing skills.
- Solid graphic design skills.
- Be flexible, have a very positive attitude, be detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
About Medequip Assistive Technology Ltd :
Medequip Assistive Technology is the leading provider of services and equipment to local authorities and the NHS across the UK in delivering a wide range of equipment and support to people in their own homes.