beyondblue is looking for a Content Lead in Victoria, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and deliver a content strategy (online and offline) to guide content development across the organization, along with an annual review of the content development policy and biennial review of all content.
- Supervise the implementation of the master brand and experience strategy for Beyond Blue, along with an annual review of the brand policy and brand guidelines.
- Lead the ongoing development and update of the Beyond Blue language guide.
- Operate with the performance team to use analytics, research insights and feedback to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement across content activity.
- Direct close collaboration with program areas across the organization to transfer research, clinical and specialist insights into effective content.
- Consult with partners and stakeholders to establish objectives, legal agreements and deliverables for content activities.
- Proactively head internal stakeholder relations and expectations relating to brand and content activities.
- Cooperate with other FunMarcomms team members to ensure a high quality, customer-orientated service is provided to the whole organization.
- Serve with the head of marketing and digital to develop and deliver the annual group work plan within agreed budgets and timeframes, to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Run a high-performing team, including resource planning, developing staff work plans, professional development and biannual performance reviews.
- Promote and monitor the accurate project and operational budgets.
- Report on the progress of projects, being able to recognize barriers, and find effective solutions.
- Estimate and monitor risks to all team activities on a monthly basis and implement new controls to mitigate risks where required.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, writing or editing or related discipline.
- A solid leader, with experience managing and developing a high-performing team.
- Effective experience in creating and distributing valuable, relevant, consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive action and change.
- Proficient experience in content marketing, project management, and stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including highly developed influencing and negotiation skills.
- Sound writing and editing skills across print and online channels, with the ability to adapt your writing style, tone and voice for different audiences.
- The ability to listen, understand and adapt to audience needs.
About beyondblue :
beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organization working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related disorders in Australia. beyondblue is a bipartisan initiative of the Australian, state and territory governments with a key goal of raising community awareness about depression and anxiety, and reducing stigma associated with the illness.