Machani Group is looking for a Content Lead in Karnataka, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage content that entertains, educates, inspires and persuades its consumers from early stage brand awareness across the purchase funnel.
- Participate in content strategy development as part of a larger marketing strategy and translates strategy into actionable concepts, identify suitable topics, messaging and content formats.
- Design content independently and sources content or inputs from the rest of the team and other stakeholders in the company (text, audio, video, VR and other formats).
- Independently associate with marketing copywriting (website, collateral and ad and campaign copy).
- Responsible for the company blog as both an editor and writer.
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors or freelancers request quotations, negotiates conditions, oversees the performance of vendors as required for content.
- Supervises PR activities: channels, newsworthy content, etc; manage the performance of 3rd party PR service providers.
- Accountable for all social media content scheduling and performance reporting.
- At least 2 years of professional experience is desired.
- Effective experience in copywriting, blogging or a similar discipline is required.
- Deep working knowledge of marketing principles or a background of working in a marketing department is a strong plus.
- Proficient experience in with various media formats and experience with graphics editing software are a plus.
- Expert knowledge of SEO principles is a strong plus.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Interested in writing and has good judgment about social messaging.
- Able to convey abstract thoughts in a widely understandable and succinct manner and to adjust the tone and vocabulary based on the target audience.
- Able to motivate other team members and stakeholders in the company to contribute to content creation.
About Machani Group:
At Machani Group, it strives to find the juncture where engineering, design, and business meet. It is its continued endeavor to find resonance between aesthetic and ergonomic, and, the wisdom handed down to us by its forefathers and the technology of the future.