Brooksource is looking for a Content Editor in Pennsylvania, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead Asian American Film and TV and International TV menus and guides for a specific platform.
- Execute editorial operations based on senior leadership strategy, includes curation around key moments, menu, guide buildouts and app integration, align menu and guide strategy across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with all key cross-functional teams to execute daily and weekly programming, along with priority editorial stunts, requests for changes, QC, troubleshooting, additions and/or deletions of entertainment content via multiple content platforms, marketing initiatives, and communications.
- Develop and maintain content trackers, calendars and editorial stunt schedules.
- Devise monthly communications for senior leadership to inform partners of programming efforts.
- Perform key moments partnered with marketing, public relations, training, programming partners and divisions.
- Cooperate with key teams to gather reporting and create marketing campaign summaries.
- Produce initiative summaries tied to identified key metrics and report to senior leadership.
- Plan at least one blog a month, highlighting key editorial updates.
- Interview Asian American talent or organizations (actors, filmmakers and artists) monthly and create content for the website.
- Operate efficiently on multiple projects at once, prioritize time efficiently and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 years experience in TV, film, marketing, social, product or related field.
- Expert knowledge of current Asian American and International television and music industry offerings and a general love for TV entertainment, films, TV, editorial writing, and Asian American and international trends.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective content management, database system and QA experience a plus.
- Proven track record in MS Office programs – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Be a quick learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable learning and understanding complex technical processes.
- Be comfortable working as part of a fast-paced, results-oriented team.
Brooksource is an IT services company, specializing in the recruitment and placement of high level IT professionals. It offers competitive compensation, paid holidays, 401k, health benefits, flexible work schedules and just about anything a top-tier candidate would demand.