MarTech Alliance is looking for a Content Creator in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid with the development of the content marketing strategy.
- Create the content of blogging and social media posts across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin – images, gifs and videos.
- Follow progress across platforms to ensure impact and continued growth.
- Provide and manage content calendars.
- Run growth across our social channels.
- Keep up to date on industry related topics.
- Develop the website when required.
- Understood digital content best practices for SEO, social etc.
- At least 1- year experience in a similar role preferably within an agency environment.
- Deep knowledge of content management systems (HubSpot advantageous).
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Effective experience in Adobe Photoshop and Canva.
- Proficient working experience in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proven track record in dealing with Adobe Photoshop.
- Demonstrated understanding of Final Cut Pro X.
- A highly creative individual who can think outside the box.
- Interested in producing copy for blogs, email and social that is pithy, punchy and on point.
- Great attention to detail, ‘organised’ is your middle name and you can juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate, enthusiastic and hungry to learn.
- Solid communication skills.
About MarTech Alliance:
MarTech Alliance believes in making marketing technology simple to educate and entertain. It helps its clients drive their digital transformation and optimization with a specific focus on marketing technology.