Expedia is looking for an Associate Software Development Engineer in Haryana, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Participate to requirement definition process.
- Direct technical implementation at the application and product level for small projects.
- Operate with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature.
- Produce quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support.
- Present improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Solve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers.
- Track through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Maintain development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Cooperate with and learn from all members of the technical staff.
- Bachelor of arts and science or bachelor of engineering, technology degree, computer science or related technical discipline is preferred, graduating in 2019.
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile development methodology.
- Solid object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language.
- Effective experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Enthusiasm for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. It helps knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible.