IT WORX is looking for an Android Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop a source code that’s structured based on the well-known established design principles.
- Utilize design patterns in order to generate a code that’s highly maintainable and extensible.
- In addition, they will follow a test-driven development approach and reach high code coverage and cope with fast-changing technology (new Android APIs and utilizing new programming languages).
- Collaborate with the rest of the team members (mobile developers, backend developers, testers and designers).
- Bachelor degree in computer science or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a native Android development.
- Proficient experience in building a fully automated build, test, and release process.
- Extensive experience with (RESTful APIs) to connect mobile applications to web services.
- Effective knowledge of advanced source control management (Git).
- Advanced experience in following a test-driven development practice.
- Deep understanding of with (Material Design) guidelines.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About IT WORX:
IT WORX is a global IT services firm providing cloud-based and on-premise solutions to the world’s leading organizations with an emphasis on advanced analytics, enterprise mobility, performance management and CRM.