BookSource is looking for an Android Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and maintain a high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Make sure that the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organization and automatization.
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in the same role.
- Effective knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Extensive experience with (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Deep understanding of Android UI design (principles, patterns and best practices).
- Proficient experience with (offline storage, threading and performance tuning).
- Advanced working knowledge of code versioning tools, such as (Git).
- Expert understanding of the use of additional sensors, such as (gyroscopes and accelerometers).
- Superior experience with the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as (touch).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BrookSource is an IT services company, specializing in the recruitment and placement of high level IT professionals.