adHOME Creative is looking for an Account Director in London, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve marketing strategies and communications plans.
- Produce plans and recommendations to clients.
- Cooperate with clients to plan and identify their marketing requirements and goals.
- Produce ideas with the creative team, account team, digital team as required.
- Assure all projects are executed flawlessly.
- Lead and mentor your internal team, agency resources and processes.
- Secure Client work is executed to the highest level of quality – on time and on budget.
- Promote and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proactively recognize new initiatives and opportunities for clients.
- Oversee campaign performance; develop campaign tracking, analysis and measurement.
- Coordinate responses to RFP’s and help to create pitch documents.
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior Client service role – Agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the production and creative development process.
- Effective experience working in an integrated/digital team environment would be an asset.
- Expert knowledge of building strong client relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- An outgoing team player with a passion for creativity and marketing.
- Ability to craft well thought out POVs and communicate effectively.
- Great ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
About adHOME Creative :
adHOME Creative is a full-service advertising and digital agency with in-depth expertise in branding, digital, traditional and shopper marketing. It has grown steadily to become one of the most successful ad agencies in Southwestern Ontario with creative and dynamic employees and an impressive roster of regional and national clients.