Bibliotheca is looking for a 3D Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Optimize 2D/3D assets for mobile and VR platforms.
- Perform and present 3D models and scenes with lighting, UV unwrapping, texture mapping, materials and special effects.
- Design and implement the animations of 3D models, characters and cameras.
- Rendering the final 3D products using specialized software.
- Present 2D, 3D art and animation for real-time desktop and virtual reality applications.
- Support in solving 3D applications problems and various applications analysis.
- 3D object digitization through 3D scanning and photogrammetry.
- Identify and solve product problems related to art.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, architecture engineering or any related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the same role.
- Proven knowledge of site architecture, user experience and color theory for the (3D applications, web design, proper file formats, compression methods and techniques).
- Extensive experience in using (3Ds Max and Adobe Photoshop).
- Effective understanding of 3D graphics engines such as (unity and unreal engines).
- Proficient knowledge of photography, photogrammetry and 3D scanning.
- Intermediate experience working in a front-end development team coding (HTML/CSS) websites.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
Bibliotheca is dedicated to recapture the spirit of openness and scholarship of the original Bibliotheca aims to be a center of excellence in the production and dissemination of knowledge and to be a place of dialogue, learning and understanding between cultures and peoples.