SolutionStream is looking for a Senior Android Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and execute Android apps for a highly visible national company.
- Test your architectural skills by being heavily involved in the design for high traffic applications.
- Cooperate with the internal teams to evaluate and create the latest innovations in the Android ecosystem.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building high-quality Android apps.
- Expert understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google’s developer portal published apps on the market.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using (Java/Kotlin) as the primary language.
- Deep understanding of the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices.
- Proficient experience with the Android design principles and third-party libraries.
- Advanced knowledge of modern (Java data structures, algorithms and software design).
- Superior experience in building RESTful API’s focusing on integration with back-end services.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
SolutionStream was founded in 1996 by two entrepreneur focused Java Developers delivering quality solutions by creating clean, beautiful, maintainable software solutions. SolutionStream has had the opportunity to provide software solutions and expertise to hundreds of businesses across the US.