TreeFrog is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Define and execute SEO strategies across client websites including (providing competitor insights, on and off-page technical audits and implementation troubleshooting).
- Manage end-to-end optimizations including (metadata, content, on-page technical, site architecture, link hygiene and site speed).
- Cooperate closely with the content team to amplify content strategies and provide on-page optimization recommendations.
- Provide regular data insights to help identify new opportunities for traffic growth.
- Manage relationships with clients and developers in implementing recommendations.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, programming or a related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience with SEO reporting and analytical tools such as (Moz) is required.
- Effective knowledge of (HTML, CSS and jQuery).
- Advanced experience with Google (Keyword planner, webmaster and Analytics).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Treefrog is an award-winning graphic design and website development company, which has been enthusiastically driven for over 17 years.