Who in the Zoo is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ensure that the brand stays true to its core values and identity.
- Create, develop and implement marketing strategies across all platforms.
- Establish integrated campaign strategies for collection releases.
- Manage and build all social media accounts and communities.
- Strategize, plan and pitch campaigns/concepts to promote the brand and engage new markets across the social and digital landscape.
- Oversee performance of e-commerce platform (Shopify).
- Manage all 3rd party agencies to ensure that all information and data is used to improve and add value to the over channel strategy.
- Collaborate with external digital agencies regarding (SEO, SEM and analyzing data).
- Identify customer trends and provide accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimization.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in delivering on growth targets.
- Strong analytical mind with creative vision.
- Effective knowledge of e-commerce practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce detailed and accurate reports.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
About Who in the Zoo:
Who in the Zoo is a specialist recruitment agency pioneering the next generation of recruitment for the fashion and design industries across Australia, recognizing that the dynamics of the industry are fast-paced and ever-changing.