Wolters Kluwer is searching for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build, edit and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Manage all the user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Generate social calendars and syndication schedules.
- Forward customer messages and comments to customer service.
- Keep improving outputs by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data, insights and best practices.
- Cooperate with digital marketing to understand promotions and activities taking place to promote on social media.
- Post and share blogs and content to drive visibility and increase followers on social channels.
- Oversee news outlets and the government to announce to legislation and tax changes to keep our community updated.
- Demonstrable social networking experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Deep understanding of online marketing and the major marketing channels.
- Strong social analytics tools knowledge such as Sprout and HootSuite.
- Excellent command of English and Canadian French is mandatory.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Basic skills of graphic design would be an asset to help create social post images if needed.
- Part time role: 10 hours per week.
About Wolters Kluwer:
Wolters Kluwer is a global company that provides information and software services.