BanffCentre is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take a collaborative leadership role in web development, working with the digital team to ensure the highest possible contribution to the website to Banff Centre’s marketing, communications, and sales objectives.
- Create wireframes, design mockups, and HTML templates for BanffCentre web platforms.
- Consult on content for marketing campaigns, including video/digital collateral, driving awareness of Banff Centre’s online content.
- Responsible for ongoing analytics of the web and digital activities, preparing regular reports, and applying analytic findings to web design, content, and information architecture.
- Leverage best practices for web user experience, email marketing, and analytics.
- Implement metrics and KPIs to enable data-driven web/digital strategy.
- Provide expertise on web trends, issues, and direction for BanffCentre staff and participate in decisions regarding website design and marketing content control.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working in a web/digital marketing environment.
- Efficient experience in user interface, web navigation, wireframes, mock-ups, and responsive web design.
- Effective experience with WordPress required experience with Drupal.
- Extensive skills of using (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and SEO/SEM).
- Strong skills in using MS Office.
- Proficient experience in web development tools including (HTML, CSS, JQuery).
- Expert skills with MailChimp.
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is a learning organization built upon an extraordinary legacy of excellence in artistic and creative development. It is the global organization leading in arts, culture, and creativity across dozens of disciplines.