Internet Users’ reactions towards the content of brands, can be identified in the following points:
- 29% of internet users, whose age between 45 and 54 years, feel they are constantly followed by brand advertising online.
- 37% of users, aged 55 to 65, ignoring any social posts or content from brands.
- 34 % of users, aged 25 to 34, think that brands they contact have a different level of customer service between online and offline.
- 29% of users, aged 35 to 44, are objecting to the idea of brands tracking their online behavior in order to serve them adverts.
- 24% of users, aged 16 to 24, aren’t open to sharing more information with brands online, even if they were offered a reward.