The rise in AI-powered marketing is taking the load off many marketers, and delegating to machines, allowing marketers to refocus their efforts onto marketing that matters and giving marketers more time to address any challenges that come their way. In many ways, artificial intelligence is already influencing digital marketing in general, and personalized content marketing in particular. There is so much more to come so many more changes and improvements that AI will surely bring to content marketing. Artificial intelligence marketing (AI Marketing) is a method of leveraging customer data and AI concepts like machine learning to anticipate the customer’s next move and improve the customer journey.
Take a glance at the top uses of artificial intelligence in marketing, 2019:
- 56.5% of surveyed companies reported that they are using artificial intelligence in content personalization & predictive analytics for customer insights activities.
- 49.6% of surveyed companies mentioned that they are using artificial intelligence in targeting decisions activities.
- 40.9% of surveyed companies said that they are using artificial intelligence in customer segmentation activities.
- 38.3% of surveyed companies indicated that they are using artificial intelligence in their programmatic advertising and media buying marketing activities.
- 33.9% of surveyed companies reported that they use artificial intelligence in order to improve their marketing ROI by optimizing marketing content and timing marketing activities.
A Table Shows The Top Uses of AI in Marketing, by Economic Sector, 2019.