The two main approaches for using LinkedIn for lead generation are to provide prospects information about your company directly on LinkedIn and to start the conversation on LinkedIn.
Here are six primary ways you can use LinkedIn to generate leads for your business:
- When people ask questions about business to get the advice you should help them using “LinkedIn Answers” because you’re an industry-insider with a lot of knowledge.
- “LinkedIn Applications” is one of the most interesting places to visit on LinkedIn. You can add new and interesting apps to improve the experience people have on your LinkedIn page.
- You can get benefits from “LinkedIn Groups” also. You need to join groups that are outside your industry that might help you grow your business not just joining the obvious groups in your industry.
- People looking for jobs and business-to-business owners who want to get their foot in the door at a large corporation. So you can use “LinkedIn People” to do searches for your target company.
- “LinkedIn Direct Ads” is an advertising program that can be used to drive new prospects to your landing page, LinkedIn group or other destination.
- Use “LinkedIn Mobile App” when you want to share your contacts. LinkedIn will transfer your contact information between phones using Bluetooth without any mistakes.
To download the full guide, kindly Click Here