Social media campaigns aren’t limited to a single social network. They’re cross-channel, goal-oriented and integrated with broader campaigns that span the entire marketing stack.
To start your next cross-channel social media campaign you need answers to some questions such as where do you start? How do you know what to do? How do you measure the success and how do you share results in a way that makes sense to your other marketing counterparts?
- Measure the past performance to set goals for a new campaign.
- By identifying the engagement, conversion, audience growth and reach standards for your brand on a regular basis.
- By looking at the past campaign metrics so this will give you a sense of how well you’ve done that in the past.
- Monitor campaign health throughout the campaign by using the native analytics offered by the social networks.
- Measure the success of any cross-channel campaign.
- Connect quantifiable social media goals to marketing goals.
- Report on progress to any stakeholder and give them the high-level details.
For more information, please download “How to Analyze Your Next Cross-Channel Social Media Campaign” full guide.