To get the most out of your digital strategy, you need to evaluate your business to understand where you are succeeding and where you are lacking. But before you start implementing anything, you need to follow these steps:
- Set your Objectives because that increases revenue by 5% or shorten the time between lead and conversion.
- Look at your client personas to be able to understand who you are trying to sell to.
- Take a look at the demographics who follow you on social media, and use Google Analytics to help you.
- Map these personas to the stages of your buying cycle.
- Understand the buying cycle of your client base before forming any strategy.
- Evaluate the conversion rate of your campaign with a strict focus on the ROI.
To download the full guide, kindly Click Here