Ecommerce marketing is the process of promoting your store to potential customers using a variety of available marketing channels. The end goal is to acquire people who are interested in your products, make them visit your store and buy from you.
There are myriad marketing activities that ecommerce experts say you should be doing. Sounds confusing? I bet it does.
Search Engine Journal has launched its ebook, “Ecommerce Marketing in 2019: The Definitive Guide”, tackles what you need to know about ecommerce marketing today. The guide contains the essential features that your e-commerce website must have, how to do e-commerce keyword research, some of technical and on-page SEO tactics for e-commerce, and advanced PPC strategies for e-commerce. Besides explanation to the paid search opportunities that you can leverage to stay ahead of the competition.
The Content of the “Ecommerce Marketing in 2019: The Definitive Guide”:
- 15 Ecommerce Must-Haves – By: Holly Gar
- How to Effectively Perform Keyword Research for Ecommerce – By: Maddy Osman
- Site Navigation: The Foundation for Navigating Your Website to Success – By: Stoney deGeyter
- How to Optimize Technical SEO for Ecommerce Websites – By: Manish Dudharejia
- A Guide to On-Page SEO for Ecommerce Website – By: Sergey Grybniak
- The Hidden Opportunity for E-commerce Websites in Google Images – By: Raj Nijjer
- How to Create a Content Strategy for E-commerce Sites – By: Miranda Miller
- How to Capture Featured Snippets for Ecommerce Sponsored – By: MOZ
- An Introduction to Google Shopping Sponsored – By: WordStream
- Advanced PPC Strategies for Your Ecommerce Site By: Aaron Levy & Courtney O’Donnell
- Effective E-commerce Link Building Strategies – By: Kevin Rowe
- Social Media Marketing Strategies for Ecommerce Websites – By: Anna Crowe
An Example of Related Focus Technique Used by Amazon to Motivate Customers to buy One of Them. Download the Full eBook and Discover More
Number of Pages: