In order to get the best out of every social media campaign, you need to understand the purpose of running the social media marketing campaign.
- If you’re looking to generate traffic, your metric should be unique visitors from social websites where you’ve run your social media campaigns.
- If you’re looking to generate a following, your metric should be subscribers, followers on your social channels.
- If you’re looking to generate interaction, your metric should be quantity and type of commentary.
- It’s important to complement your efforts with a posting strategy that attracts new users to your profiles. You need to humanize the company’s social media presence to reflect the company’s mission not only helps with brand recognition but also helps users feel more connected.
The Guide produces 100 killer ideas for your social media content, here is some of them:
- Use humorous, inspiring or motivational quotes.
- Offers built-in polls works best for boosting engagement.
- Post a funny or inspirational image with your logo or website URL on it.
- Find an infographic your followers would appreciate. Check out Daily Infographic for ideas, or better yet, create your own.
- Share a work or life balance tips.
- Share a link to someone else’s social media profile and encourage your fans to ‘like’ or follow them.
- Ask your social media followers to submit their own video testimonials.
- Use Topsy to find content that’s popular and trending on Twitter.
- Generate some good karma by helping to promote another business.
- Hold a debate on social media.
To download the full guide, kindly Click Here