According to a study conducted by Return Path, more than 25% of email addresses in any company databases were classified as “inactive”, referring to email accounts that haven’t shown activity in 30 days or more.
It’s vital to awakening these inactive or “sleepy” subscribers. The best way to do so is to run a reactivation campaign, an email campaign, or multiple campaigns to get them to re-engage with your brand and maximize your ROI.
But how to get started with your reactivation campaign?
- Step 1: Isolate your sleepy subscribers.
- Identify subscribers who haven’t engaged with your emails in a long time and identify what do you mean by “long time”.
- Step 2: Test different content, offers and language.
- It’s important to test new content, enticing offers, a range of language and new deals because you don’t know what will work to awaken your subscribers.
- Step 3: Think beyond a one-and-done campaign.
- Design your reactivation campaign as a series of emails that progressively gets more and more to the point.
- Step 4: Give subscribers a way out.
- Allowing someone to opt-out and unsubscribe from your emails is far better than having them mark you as spam.
To download the full Guide, kindly Click Here