WordCamp Udaipur 2018 is Udaipur’s second WordCamp and it’s also the first WordCamp for the WP Community of India in 2018, which is considered to be a great opportunity for knowledge exchange and networking.
WordCamp Udaipur brings together bloggers, developers, users, business owners, entrepreneurs and WP enthusiasts from Udaipur and all over India.
It’s a one-day event, that brings the best industry’s leaders, speakers, and experts, in addition to introducing a set of valuable sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations.
WordCamp Udaipur 2018 takes place on 27 January 2018 at P.P. Singhal Auditorium, UCCI Bhawan, Udaipur, in India.
Highlights WordCamp Udaipur 2017Courtesy – Aayush Devpura
Posted by WordCamp Udaipur on Wednesday, March 15, 2017
WordCamp Udaipur 2018 Speakers:
- Prajyot Sharma – WordPress.
- Vatsal Parekh – Red Hat.
- Prathamesh Palve – StoreApps.
- Nikunj Chauhan – KrishaWeb Technologies.
Why should Attend?!
- the latest in the content creation industry.
- Meet the best industry’s bloggers, developers, business owners, entrepreneurs and WP enthusiasts in one place.
- Network with a great community.
- Learn from a great set of sessions, workshops, and presentations.
- Several funny things you can do there, such as entertain, visit popular places, and make a good journey there.
Who Will Attend?!
The conference attendees’ list includes a number of big and popular brands around the world, such as:
- Woo Commerce
- Miles Web
WordCamp Udaipur 2018 Sponsors: