Social Media Day is an internationally recognized day to celebrate the ways in which social media has changed our lives for the better.
Social media day Denver conference 2018 is one of celebration series of Social Media Day around the world, that included an amazing lineup of both local & nationally recognized leaders in the social media industry.
The conference will take place on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at Mile High Station, Denver. The USA.
Speakers of the Conference:
- Kim Garst – Ceo At Kimgarst.com.
- Erin Cell – Host and Creator At Social Media Day Denver.
- Nik Scott – President and Co-Founder Of Scott Media Group.
- Brian Peters – Digital Marketing Manager At Buffer.
- Bailey Birk – Director of Paid Social, Booyah Advertising.
- Emily Wade – Social Media And Digital Marketing Manager At Kroenke Sports & Entertainment.
Why You Should Attend Social Media Day Denver:
- Enhance Your Social Media Knowledge
- Absorb Relevant and Actionable Content
- Connect and build valuable relationships with your peers in the Denver community (and beyond)
- Meet the Experts Live and In-Person
- Have Fun with Marketers & Fellow Attendees
- Food is Included for all Full-Day Conference Attendees
- Gorgeous views of Downtown Denver & Mile High Stadium
- Deals & Discounts from our sponsors & partners
- Need new Headshots? Get them FREE at #SMDayDEN
Social media day Denver 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital marketing
- Social media
Social Media Day Denver Conference 2018 Sponsors: