Social Media Day Conference Philadelphia 2018 is a conference that promotes creativity, exploration and shared experiences.
It aims to connect social media and digital marketing professionals within this community.
Social Media Day conference Philadelphia 2018 will take on 28 June 2018 at National Museum Of American Jewish History 101 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, USA.
Social Media Day Conference Philadelphia 2018 Speakers:
- Ashley Sasnett – New Media And Social Engagement Manager at Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Rani Mani – Head Of Global Social Influencer Enablement & Employee Advocacy at Adobe.
- Brandi Boatner – Social And Influencer Communications Lead, Global Markets, Chq Communications at IBM.
- Peter Weinberg – Strategist, Agency & Channel Development at Linkedin.
Benefits of attending the conference:
- Be inspired as top-notch speakers from local and national brands inform, educate and share insights.
- Network, connect and engage in meaningful conversations about the latest social media trends.
- Learn skills at hands-on workshops. There’s sessions for everyone from beginners to chief marketing officers.
Who will attend?
- C-level executives
- VPs of Communications
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Strategists