Social Media Day conference Jacksonville 2018 is one of Social media day series of digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media events around the world.
Social media day is launching also for this year a digital marketing & social media event in San Diego, where the digital marketing industry’s leaders will exist.
Social Media Day conference Jacksonville 2018 is also a 2-day conference which full of valuable sessions, workshops, and networking.
The conference will take place from 29 – 30 of June 2018 in Jacksonville, Florida at UNF.
Social Media Day Conference Jacksonville 2018 Speakers:
- Duncan Wardle – Former Head Of Innovation & Creativity At Disney.
- Jenn Herman – Forefront Authority At Instagram Marketing.
- Matt Pittman – Host/video Production At Jacksonville.com.
- Darnell Brady – Social Media Manager At Jaguars (Nfl).
- Dr. Margaret Stewart – Social Media Professor At the University Of North Florida, Communications.
Main Topics of the Conference:
- Social media marketing.
- Latest updates on Facebook.
- Social Ads.
- Influencer Marketing.
Benefits of attending Social Media Day Conference Jacksonville 2018:
- Learn the latest in social media marketing.
- Discover the latest on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Video, Social Ads, Influencer Marketing and more.
- This is a huge social media event.
- Learn and network as the industry thought leaders share their insights.
- Interact and meet new people offline that you’re engaging with online.
Social Media Day Conference Jacksonville 2018 Sponsors:
- General Conference Ticket – $197.00
- Workshop Ticket – $297.00
- VIP All-Access Ticket – $397.00
- Diamond All-Access Ticket – $497.00
- Virtual Ticket – $57.00