SOCIAL FRESH conference 2018 is one of Social Fresh’s series of digital marketing & social media events, that is the original social marketing conference. Hosting 20+ events since 2008, with over 250 of the Fortune 500 attending.
This year’s conference is packed with the most up-to-date and actionable training for the modern social and digital marketer. It introduces also the latest social media trends–and where the industry is headed.
Social Fresh Conference 2018 is a 3-day event, that brings great packages of the best digital marketing & social media experts, speakers, and executives, in addition, valuable sets of sessions, workshops, and presentations.
It will take place from 5-7 of December 2018 in Winter Park, Florida in the USA.
Social Fresh Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Katie Richman – Media Brand Partnerships Lead At Facebook.
- Ryan Boyles – Sr. Social Media Strategist At IBM.
- Micah Hart – Director of Social Media At Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Madeline Moy – Senior Communications Director At Starbucks.
- Tina Lloyd – Director of Digital Marketing At Golf Channel.
- Tina Starkey – National Director of Social Media At American Cancer Society.
- Sonja Likness – Director of Social Media At Duke University.
- Shannon Paul – VP Social Media At Fifth Third Bank.
Social Fresh Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Benefits of Attending Social Fresh Conference 2018:
- Identify the latest social media trends.
- Explore where the digital marketing & social media industry is headed.
- The Social Fresh attendee is a professional digital marketer, executive, or business owner.
- The event introduces packages of valuable training, workshops, and sessions.
- Enjoy the networking and entertainment with the event speakers and attendees.
Who Should Attend?!
- Campaign Managers
- Content Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Marketing Executives
- Social Marketers
Social Fresh Conference 2018 Sponsors:
Social Fresh Conference 2018 Pricing:
- Conference Pass – $1,047.00
- VIP Pass – $1,447.00
- Pre-conference Workshops – Add On – $447.00
- Video Pass – $347.00