Social Day Conference 2018 in London is one of Social Day series of digital marketing & social media events & conferences, which launched its first event 2 years ago.
It is the UK’s most engaging social media marketing event, which has been designed to facilitate a higher level of discussion around Social Media Marketing.
It’s a 3-day conference, where witnesses a great gathering of the best industry’s speakers and an introduction of over 30 sessions and workshops.
Social Day Conference 2018 takes place from 30 May – 1 June 2018 in London, the UK.
Social Day Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Bruce Daisley – Head of Twitter EMEA
- Dean Johnson – Head of Innovation, BrandWidth
- Ed Couchman – Head of Agencies – Facebook
- Jana Damanhouri – Head of Social Jungle Creations
Social Day Conference 2018 Main Topics:
Social Day Conference 2018 will cover several areas of the digital marketing, such as:
- Agency Growth
- Analytics & Client Reporting
- Content Panel Discussion (featuring Social Media Examiner)
- Getting your clients to embrace video
- The future of Livestream (in association with the CMA)
- The Influencer marketing Panel
- Paid Social Strategy
Why Should Attend?!
- The UK’s Top 3 Day Social Media Marketing Event For Social Media Marketers From Agencies And Brands.
- Over 30 Sessions Including Workshops And Case Studies And Networking Designed To Give You The Edge.
- The whole programme for the event has been designed to cover topics that appeal to you.
- Speakers are not divas and professional speakers churning out the same old talk at every event, the event sources speakers who are different and want to do something unique for SocialDay, share wisdom and get involved in the day.
- The content is pitched at a level that is inclusive but offers something new to even the most knowledgeable marketer.
- Speaker and delegates alike get the chance to unwind and discuss the day, make new friends and long-term business acquaintances in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Who Should Attend the Event?!
Anyone with an interest in Social Media Marketing is welcome, such as:
- Small digital agencies
- Business owners
- Content creators
- Influencers and freelancers
- Marketing manager
Social Day Conference 2018 Sponsors:
- Super Early Bird (3 Day All Access Pass) – $250.00
- 3 Day All Access Pass – $500.00