SmartSocial Summit conference 2018 in Austin is the SpredFast’s annual event, that held every year for 2 days packed full of networking, sessions and keynotes.
It brings together the smartest minds in social to share, learn, and build meaningful relationships, in addition to 19 sessions with 700+ attendees. The conference is focusing on important topics like how to show the value of social and build trust with your consumers.
SmartSocial Summit conference 2018 is a 3-day event, that takes place from 5-7 of November 2018 in Austin, TX, the USA.
SmartSocial Summit Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Common – Hip Hop Artist / Actor / Activist AtCommon Ground Foundation.
- Becky Brown- Vp, Global Marketing & Communications At Intel.
- Avery Block – Manager, Digital Customer Care AtTaco Bell.
- James Gregson – Senior Manager, Global Social Media AtLEGO Group.
- Kristin Mirek – SVP, Social Media & Digital Strategy AtNickelodeon.
SmartSocial Summit Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- How to show the value of social?!
- How to build trust with your consumers?!
- How social can play a role in your most complex business opportunities?!
Big brands are included in the conference’s attendees list, such as:
- True Car
- Bleacher Report
Why you Should Attend?!
- Explore the latest in the social media industry.
- Meet the best industry’s leaders and experts.
- Network with marketers from different countries around the world.
- Learn from the gathering of sessions and workshops.
Conference in Numbers:
- 3 Days
- 19 Sessions
- 700 Attendees
- Early Bird Pricing (20% Off) – $1,115
- Regular Pricing – $1,395
- Group Pricing – $895