Midwest E-com Conference Minnesota 2018 is the 5th annual Midwest E-com Conference for sellers by sellers, where expert speakers and sponsors from some of the most respected companies in the e-commerce space will be together in one place.
Midwest E-com Conference Minnesota 2018 is created by fellow sellers for fellow sellers, which helps sellers on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more learn what’s changing in the world of e-commerce.
The conference is a 2 -day event that will take place from 20 – 21 of July 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the USA.
Midwest E-com Conference Minnesota 2018 Speakers:
- Ashlin Hadden – Owner At Ashlin Hadden Insurance.
- Kimberly Mccaffery – Customer Learning & Development Coordinator At Inventorylab.
- Steph Nissen – Director of Digital At Atomic Revenue
- Travis Barritt – Organizer At Midwest Ecom
- Tim Jordan – Founder At Hickory Flats
Midwest E-com Conference Minnesota 2018 Main Topics:
- E-commerce, new tactics
- Rules of selling
- How to grow businesses
- How expanding sales
Why You Should Attend?
- Learn what’s changing in the world of e-commerce, new tactics.
- Learn how to market your businesses.
- Network with sellers, vendors, experts, and more.
- Explore the rules of selling through different platforms.
Midwest E-com Conference Minnesota 2018 Sponsors:
- Super Early bird Admission – 215.00 $
- Early bird Admission – 265 $
- General Admission – 315$