MeasureCamp Conference San Francisco 2018 is one of MeasureCamp series of digital marketing & social media events around the globe.
This year’s conference in San Francisco is an open, free-to-attend, different to any other digital analytics conferences that held around the world. MeasureCamp San Francisco 2018 is a one- day event, which its schedule is created on the day and speakers are fellow attendees.
The conference will take place on Saturday 28 Jul 2018 at 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA, USA.
MeasureCamp Conference San Francisco 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Marketing
Why attend MeasureCamp Conference San Francisco 2018?
- Everyone is encouraged to discuss and participate in sessions, even to lead sessions themselves.
- You focus on what YOU find most interesting and useful.
- The conference is designed to encourage discussions & exchange of ideas.
- The conference provides an alternative to the traditional one-way conferences through a more collaborative social framework for knowledge sharing.
- MeasureCamp provides participants with the ultimate opportunity to learn, develop and network with peers, consultants and vendors.
Main attendees of the conference:
- Prolet Miteva – Autodesk
- João Correia – YouCaring
- Welbon I. Salaam – Animation and Visual Effects
- Alexander Dolinin – Trulia
- Ella Nguyen – Infield Digital
MeasureCamp Conference San Francisco 2018 sponsors: