&THEN Conference 2018 in Las Vegas is the DMA’s digital marketing & social media annual event, that becomes the global HQ for the data-driven marketing industry. It’s a place where ideas take root and business gets done.
It’s introducing a great gathering of Marketers, Directors, Account Managers, and Creatives & CEOs, who are the digital market industry’s leaders.
&THEN Conference 2018 is a 3-day event, that takes place from 7-9 of October 2018 at MGM Grand Las Vegas, Las Vegas, the USA.
& THEN Las Vegas Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Bill Hoffman – Chief Analytics Officer And Head At CRM.
- Warren Kornblum – Chief Executive Officer At Shadow Branding Group.
- Rhonda Vetere – President At nThrive.
- Bonin Bough – Television Host At CNBC.
& THEN Las Vegas Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- The Future of Data and Marketing
- Direct access to leading visionaries
- The latest data strategies transforming marketing today.
- Return On Innovation Track.
- Internal Data Strategy Track.
- Personalized Experience Track.
- Blockchain Marketing Track.
- Print Innovation, Digital Integration Track.
- Data Inspired Creative Track.
- Media Automation Track.
Why You Should Attend?!
- &THEN will Ignite discovery, make new connections and transform the future of the data and marketing industry.
- Learn best practices, gain actionable insights and meet other like-minded marketers.
- &THEN gives marketers a 360° view of all the very latest and most effective marketing trends and tactics—social, mobile, search, retargeting, email, analytics, cutting-edge mail, and creative.
& THEN Las Vegas Conference 2018 in Numbers:
- 3 Days
- 7 Tracks
- 100+ Sessions
- 175+ Speakers
& THEN Las Vegas Conference 2018 Partners:
- All Access – $1095
- Experience Zone – $199
- Echo Awards Gala – $275