IoT is returning to launch its third annual Europe event this year in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
It will organize IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018, which considered to be Europe’s largest and leading IoT event.
IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 is a 2- day conference, it will take place from 27 – 28 June 2018 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 speakers:
- Johan Krebbers, IT CTO & VP TaCIT Architecture | Shell
- Christophe Eschenbrenner, IOT & DATA foundations program manager | Alstom Digital Mobility
- Silje Bareksten, Head of Smart City | Oslo Business Region
- Jinal Dalal, Products & Systems, IoT | Google
- Katrien De Graeve, IoT Tech Solutions Lead – Global Black Belt Team | Microsoft Europe
- Martin Woolley, Technical Programme Manager, EMEA | Bluetooth SIG
Benefits of attending:
Europe’s leading IoT event series will:
- 2 days of top-level content and discussion.
- Explore the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact it has on many industries.
- Include Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy, and Automotive.
- Introduce the most famous speakers at the event.
- Highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies in its agenda.
IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 in numbers:
- 3 co-located events
- 18 conference tracks
- 8,000 attendees
- 300+ exhibitors
- 300+ speakers
IoT Tech Expo Europe 2018 main topics:
- Smart building & facilities management
- Building the connected supply chain
- Intelligent city and transport management
- Smart grid data management and analytics
- Asset monitoring and management
- Delivering smart connected new products