It focuses on the Future of Digital Marketing & Social Media, that including digital strategy, brand recognition, e-commerce, influencer marketing, content marketing, data, analytics, personalization, automation, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and mobile marketing.
#DMWF Conference & Expo North America 2018 is a 2-day event, that brings a great gathering of the best speakers, sessions, workshops, and talks. It will take place from 7-8 of November 2018 in New York, the USA.
#DMWF Conference & Expo North America 2018 Speakers:
- Meaghan Morelli – Director of Digital Content At Subway Restaurants.
- Michal Shapira – Senior Vice President of News Content Partnerships At CNN (Turner Ignite).
- Tomas Mendez – Creative Content Director, Copy At Dell.
- Neal Zamore – Senior Vice President, Global Digital Marketing & eCommerce At Avis Budget Group.
- Robert Monek – Executive Producer, Digital & Social Media At Disney ABC.
- Emily Bibb – Global Director of Digital & Social Media At S’Well.
#DMWF Conference & Expo North America 2018 main Topics:
- digital strategy
- Brand recognition
- Influencer marketing
- Content marketing
- Data, analytics
- Virtual reality
- Artificial intelligence
- Mobile marketing
• Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
• Exploring the value of your website analytics
• The value of diversity in marketing
• Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
• Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionize and impact on the way brands interact with customers
• Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
• The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
• E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
• Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
• Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
- Directors / VPs
- Content Producers
- Technology Providers
- Government & Public Sector
#DMWF Conference & Expo North America 2018 in Numbers:
- 2 DAys
- 1000+ Attendees
- 2 Conference Streams
- 100+ Exhibitors
- Super Early Bird Price – $699
- After 17 Aug 2018, 4:59 a.m.- $749
- After 14 Sep 2018, 4:59 a.m. – $799
- After 2 Nov 2018, 4:59 a.m. – $899
- On 7 Nov 2018 – $999.