DigitaLatest conference 2018 in New York is a great gathering of the digital marketing & social media industry’s leaders from the top brands around the world.
The conference targets specifically senior marketing executives by bringing leaders from the leading digital marketing platforms, tools and technologies to inspire them with what’s possible based on their latest capabilities.
DigitaLatest conference 2018 in New York is a 3-day conference, which is bringing a great package of speakers, analytics, sessions, workshops, and researches. It will take place from 6 – 9 of August 2018 in New York. The USA.
DigitaLatest Conference 2018 in New York Speakers:
- Kevin Hartman – Head of Analytics At Google & YouTube
- Brett Prescott – Global Partnerships Director At Facebook & Instagram
- Brian Tietje – Global Client Director At LinkedIn
- Christine Cuoco – Head of Global Mktg At Twitter
- Kevin Meyers – Product Marketing Lead At Snapchat
DigitaLatest conference 2018 in New York Main Topics:
Who should attend the conference?!
- CMO’s who need to be informed on how technology is changing the ways they communicate.
- Traditional brand leaders who are challenged by the wide range of platforms and services.
- Senior marketers responsible for assuring their organizations are informed about the latest key platforms and technologies.
- Agencies and media partners whose clients expect them to be platform experts so they can deliver best-in-class creative solutions.
Why should attend the DigitaLatest Conference 2018 in New York?
Latest from major digital platforms, tools, technologies.
Senior management from each platform presents.
Updated capabilities & how to measure & optimize each.
Filled with inspiring best practice examples.
Time efficient way to get current on digital marketing ecosystem.
Insights to better organize for digital.
Socializing with executives with similar challenges.
Innovative and inspiring venue & food.
PRICE & BOOKING:
- 4-Day ticket price: $2,950.
- For group discounts contact email@example.com
- Tickets are shareable: Multiple persons can split the days.