Digital Travel summit London 2018 is Europe’s Annual Gathering For eCommerce And Digital Leaders In Travel,
It’s considered to be the premier interactive event for digital leaders in travel, hospitality, and leisure that brings an impressive gathering of thought leaders across the hospitality industry offering valuable insight.
Digital Travel summit London 2018 is a 2-day conference Full of interactive and engaging content. It will take place from 26 – 27 of June 2018 in London, USA.
Digital Travel summit London 2018 Speakers:
- Chloe Marchand – Global Head of Social Media at Air France KLM.
- Rob Muir – Chief Digital Officer at National Express.
- Andrew Watson – Vice President Digital, Loyalty & Portfolio Marketing Europe at Marriott International.
- Alessandra Di Lorenzo – Chief Commercial Officer at lastminute.com.
- Amy Clarke – Senior Global Director of Digital & Loyalty – EMEA at Wyndham Hotel Group.
The conference in numbers:
- 450 Digital Travel executives under one roof.
- 60 Thought-leading speakers from across the globe.
- 50 Presentations and Small Group Sessions.
- 2 Full days of interactive and engaging content.
Why attend Digital Travel Summit London 2018:
- Helping you to better map out the customer journey.
- Enabling you personalizing your engagement.
- By delivering better cross-channel experiences for your customers, you’ll win the booking.
Digital Travel Summit London 2018 Journey:
Digital Travel summit London 2018 Pricing:
- Travel Retailers (Airlines, Hotels, Rail & Cruise Operators, Car Hire) – £899
- Solution Providers – £2,499
- Online / Offline Travel Agencies & Meta Search – £1,299