Digital Travel Connect conference 2018 in San Diego is a meeting of digital travel leaders to discuss winning strategies and discover solutions to challenges. It’s an opportunity to meet with your peers in an intimate, exclusive setting and talk business on a personal level.
It’s introducing a great gathering of the industry’s leaders, best speakers, sessions, workshops, talks, and researches.
Digital Travel Connect conference 2018 in San Diego is 3 Days-event of Sharing, Benchmarking & Mentoring, that takes place from 03 – 05 of October 2018 in San Diego, the USA.
Digital Travel Connect conference 2018 Speakers:
- Marylynn Clark – President At Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
- Paul Tumpowsky – Co-Founder At Skylark.
- Marina Suberlyak – Head of Marketing, North America At Norwegian Airlines.
- John Attwood – Head of eCommerce At Big Bus Tours.
- Craig Olinger – VP Digital Marketing At Diamond Resorts.
- Josh Margolis – VP Customer Journey At Caesar’s Entertainment.
Digital Travel Connect conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital marketing
- Customer experience
- Content, branding
Why You Should Attend?!
- 4-Star Luxury
- Very Senior Level
- Keynote Presentations
- Cocktail Receptions
- Mentorship Program
- Round Table Discussions
- Consultative Meetings
- Panel Debates
- Innovative Think Tanks
Who Should Attend?!
Attendees include the biggest brands in the travel industry, such as:
- United Airlines
- Travel Zoo
- Hotel Tonight